Sunday, November 18, 2018

Gasport house fire

On 11/17/2018 at about 2233 hrs, the Niagara County Emergency Communications Center received a 911 call from the homeowner of 8152 Telegraph Rd reporting a fire in the wall behind the wood burning stove at that residence. The Adult female caller and her husband were able to evacuate the single family residence and take their two dogs and cat to safety as well. Fire companies on location were able to extinguish the fire which did appear to originate at the wood stove chimney within the wall. No injuries were reported. No estimate of damage at this time.