Thursday, November 6, 2008

A THANK YOU TO THE COMMUNITY FROM THE ELLEGATE FAMILY

I received this heartfelt message from Julie Rizzo. It's meant for every one of you...


I have been very far behind in getting thank you notes out to all the wonderful people that have given their prayers, support and kindness to our family during this unbelievable, tragic time. In fact, so much has been done for our family, with so many acts of kindness and generosity without any names attached, that I am quite sure that I will never be able to properly thank each and every one. But my heart is full of thanks and appreciation. And I pray every day and thank the good Lord for the wonderful people who have come into our lives to help us. They have been the foundation which gives me the strength to stand tall and keep going.

Not being raised in this area, we chose to move here with thoughts that it seemed like a "nice place to raise our children". Never did I realize more than now just how wonderful a place it is. Please help me convey to everyone how grateful I am for all that they have done for me and my family. The words "thank you" seem so inadequate for all that everyone has done for us.

Sincerely,

Julie Rizzo