Monday, July 2, 2018

Bad Ash BBQ closing Gasport restaurant

This was posted on Bad Ash's Facebook page...

I've been trying to figure out a way to say this there is no easy way bad ash BBQ will be closed due to relocating to Olcott Beach Gasport was one hell of a ride I gave it my all But as time goes on I have to do what I feel in my gut and whats best for my family I'm sorry for the locals that came in all the time I made a lot of great friends but with that being said I'm not closing bad ash BBQ for good I'm just relocating 2 Olcott to where I have many different opportunities for me and my family Thanks for Everything Gasport and the New Journey will begin we will be opening the bad ash bbq restaurant and bar in Olcott July 3rd hope to see all my old and new bad ash family again soon!!!! Plus ill have the bad ash bbq trailer in gasport port again soon so u can get your fix please share to get the word out