The Town of Royalton Bicentennial Committee needs a logo! Are you creative? We are looking for something that honors our history and captures the pride and strength of our community to commemorate the Bicentennial for the Town of Royalton. The Bicentennial Committee is asking YOU for your ideas and designs. You have the chance to be named the Official Logo Designer for Town of Royalton Bicentennial Celebration.
The winning entry will be the official logo of the Royalton Bicentennial Celebration and will be showcased throughout the community and the county to publicize the events, activities and projects for our celebration in 2017. Entries are sought from anyone who would like to participate, as long as you are a Town of Royalton resident or you live anywhere in Niagara County. The logo winner prize will be 100.00, runner up will receive 50.00 and the two honorable mention winners will receive 25.00. The participants will be contacted by April 20, 2016, and will be invited to attend the May 9, 2016 Town Board meeting to be presented with their award by the Bicentennial Committee.
Design Guidelines are as follows:
1. Logo must include the words: Town of Royalton Bicentennial 1817-2017
2. Logo must be easily reproducible.
3. Logo must be simple enough to be reproduced clearly in small size, as a lapel pin or key chain
4. Graphics should be representative of our town, such as the canal, agriculture, rural.
5. Challenge your creative senses and submit only one entry per entrant.
1. All artwork is to be original and not based on any pre-existing design. It can be in color or black and white.
2. Entries must be submitted on 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of white paper.
3. The contestant's name, address, and phone number must be printed on the back of the entry.
4. The contest entry form must be included with the art work.
a. Entry forms can be found on the website Townofroyalton.org under local events or you can email Royalton2017@aol.com for a form.
5. Entries must be submitted by Friday, April 8, 2016. You can mail your entry to Royalton Bicentennial Committee, 5316 Royalton Center Rd, Middleport, NY 14105. You can drop your entry off at Royalton Town Hall, Monday-Friday 8 AM- 4:00 PM or email entry and form to Royalton2017@aol.com
For more information, please contact the Bicentennial Committee, 716-735-7335 or email at Royalton2017@aol.com