Thursday, December 17, 2015

GOT NEWS? SEND IT TO ME

I've been running the Gasport blog since 2007 and the accompanying Facebook page since 2009. Even to this day, organizations, churches, businesses, and government functions based in Royalton or Hartland either forget about or feel uncomfortable with sending their news items, press releases, upcoming events, and fliers to me for posting.

Don't be afraid. I don't bite.

And I don't charge anything for the service. This isn't a commercial enterprise.

The whole point of the blog/Facebook is to share all the news and announce all of the good things that are going on in Gasport as means to show just how special Gasport really is and promote the community, its people, and its organizations.
 
Just email all such items to me at bobconfer@juno.com