Friday, February 5, 2010

TRYING TO CONNECT LOST PEN PALS

On a couple of occasions this website was instrumental in connecting long-separated friends and schoolmates who once lived in Gasport.

Today I received such a request for help from Sheala Lyons in Ireland. If you are the person she is looking for (or you know of the person) please email me at bobconfer@juno.com and I will share her contact info with you. Here's her message...

My name is Sheala and I am trying to trace a long lost pen pal (my fault) who lived in Gasport New York in the 1950s. Her name was Judy Luedemann. She married and had one daughter. She would have known me as Sheala Whiting and I lived in London. I have seen her name on the'Class Mates' web site, but I cannot contact her as I would need to register. I would really love to hear from her.


06 February 2010 update: I had two people email me to say that Judy has moved to the state of Washington. I will provide the information to Sheala. I know she will appreciate your help!