Friday, July 18, 2008

LOOKING FOR TALCOTT HISTORY

I received this e-mail yesterday. Hopefully, someone in the know in Royalton can help her out. Her e-mail address is charm.bar@gmail.com .....

I have been doing research into my family tree, and I have found that some of my ancestors lived in Royalton in the mid 19th century. I am trying to get a few details about them, and I was wondering if someone can help me find out what resources may be available. I have seen the census pages on ancesry.com, so I know their name was Talcott and they were baptists, but other than that I have few details and none of the maiden names of the females. There are a lot of Talcotts in New York, but my branch was conspicuously less illustrious, so many Talcott resources have led to dead ends.

Thanks,

Char Barnes